October 22, 2014
en route to the eastern UP
We have the rest of the day to make the 200+ mile drive to where we'll stay in the Soo. Deb's training session at the Chippewa Correctional Facility starts in the morning.
The drop-dead gorgeous fall day begs for sight-seeing. You haven't seen "blue" until you've witnessed the sky above the pristine forests lining Lake Superior.
I lead the way to Munising Falls. We pose our puppies, looping their leashes through the fence in front of the falls.
![]() | ||
| Deb takes a photo of FLD Jedi while FLD Henry sits... |
I don't think FLD Henry is happy about me taking so many photos. Here is an interesting series of shots - can you read his body language?
![]() |
| FLD Henry. Not amused. |
I suppose he thinks the stairs are more fun.
Later we find more photo ops on the Lake Superior shore.
![]() |
| A majestic FLD Jedi next to a majestic piece of driftwood. |
![]() |
| WHERE'S HENRY? |
![]() |
| And the sun sets on Lake Superior. |









Great shots! NICE.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteGreat pictures Patti! I love when Henry sticks his tongue out! So CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete