Leader Dogs for the Blind inmate puppy raisers at the Baraga Correctional Facility pose with their first two puppies, FLD Axel (yellow Lab) and FLD Bear (black Lab). Included are FLD Harper and FLD Jedi, who were overnight visitors.
My fiance is in this program and we both couldn't be happier about it! this is so wonderful I love that they have the opportunity to be involved in such a good thing! :)
My son is also in this program, What a great idea!! Can't wait to see more from Baraga and Jedi!!! I would like to see more programs like this in the system!!! I haven't heard my son this excited about anything in a long time!! Just warms my heart!! Thank You!!
My fiance is in this program and we both couldn't be happier about it! this is so wonderful I love that they have the opportunity to be involved in such a good thing! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad for you and your fiance! And thanks for commenting and taking a read. There will be more on Baraga soon, I promise!
DeleteMy son is also in this program, What a great idea!! Can't wait to see more from Baraga and Jedi!!! I would like to see more programs like this in the system!!! I haven't heard my son this excited about anything in a long time!! Just warms my heart!! Thank You!!
ReplyDeleteIt warms our hearts, too!
Delete